Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Bringing groups back

from zeke on 10/16/2022 06:30 PM

Bringing Groups Back

So I wanted to clarify something about Groups, we are trying our hardest to bring it back BUT we need your help to make it possible. Currently, Yooco charges $24.99 for life in order to enable the Groups feature for NB but unfortunately we do not have the money at the moment. We literally have no money whatsoever to get any of the addons, plus the storage and bandwidth are slowly but surely starting to dwindle. So this is where YOU come in. YOU CAN DONTATE TO US TO HELP US PAY FOR SERVER COSTS AND ADD-ONS! This way you show your support even more and help us make this site 10x better! Our Pateron is open on the homepage if you want to support us and we will add tiers and other things to it very soon. So if we can get one person that donates 5 dollars a month for a bit, we will be able to get more features and other things to make this site better for YOU! 
Thank you so much for reading <3

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 10/16/2022 06:31 PM.

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Re: NB Video Contest: Most accurate 2000's esque video!

from zeke on 09/18/2022 04:45 AM

id recommend you make something new

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

NB Video Contest: Most accurate 2000's esque video!

from zeke on 09/16/2022 02:42 PM

HELLO PPL OF NB! Here is some more info on the new video contest.

This video contst is about making thev most accurate 2000's esque video and whoever wins will get a special sticker on their profile! 

You can use WMM or iMovie, use music from bands, make AMVS, speedpaints, or even you hanging out with your friends! But it has to be like an old 2000s type video you would see on old youtube. This contest wil go from now 9/16 until October 1st, which is when the next contest will be held! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM me or email our contact email (in our Imprint link on our footer). 

Thanks for reading and have fun!

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Chatroom suggestions?

from zeke on 09/16/2022 02:37 PM

I will be accepting nay new chatroom suggestions you would like! Just reply to this post and i'll add em!

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Statement on Gender Option on Profile

from zeke on 06/16/2021 03:27 PM

Hey everyone, so this might be a meaningless statement but I wanted to say this avoid any confusion. On the gender prefernce on the edit profile section there are currently two options: Male and Female. But you may be asking "what about non-binary? where is the non binary option?" Well unfortunately in order to change the main profile options I have to upgrade my subscription but the thing is I dont really have money at the moment, yes i know it will make a lot of people on uncomfortable and I understand that,  but since I cannot change the main options at the moment there is not a lot I can do. I can edit the about me section but I cannot edit the main section. Again I am really sorry but once I have enough money I will immediately upgrade so I can be able to fix it. To combat this I have added pronoun options in the about section, there are many different pronouns and you can change them at anytime. I am really sorry for this, all nonbinary people are vaild and I am really sorry for the inconvinence. Have a good day everyone 

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 06/16/2021 03:27 PM.

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

New feature: NuclearCoins

from zeke on 06/15/2021 08:00 PM

Hey everyone, recently I have been working on a feature that is finally finished. it's called NuclearCoins and they are our ranking system of the website. If you have a certain amoint of NuclearCoins, you can get ranks and if you want to see who has the most coins at the moment, you can look at the top right corner and click the coin button. This maybe a useless feature but I decided to add it because.. why not? But I really do hope you enjoy the feature and have a good day :)

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Re: We will be going Public soon!

from zeke on 06/11/2021 03:40 PM

thank you goat

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 06/11/2021 03:41 PM.

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

We will be going Public soon!

from zeke on 06/10/2021 09:07 PM

Hey everyone, today i would like to say that starting next week and once we have finished up our site, we will officially be taken out of our testing phase and fianlly release the site to the public! Our discord server will be launched as well to help out with annoucements, games, and other events. I can't wait to release it and I hope you are excited to. Thanks for reading and have fun!

-zeke (NuclearBoom Creator)

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 09/10/2022 07:03 PM.

« Back to previous page