Bringing groups back

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Bringing groups back

from zeke on 10/16/2022 06:30 PM

Bringing Groups Back

So I wanted to clarify something about Groups, we are trying our hardest to bring it back BUT we need your help to make it possible. Currently, Yooco charges $24.99 for life in order to enable the Groups feature for NB but unfortunately we do not have the money at the moment. We literally have no money whatsoever to get any of the addons, plus the storage and bandwidth are slowly but surely starting to dwindle. So this is where YOU come in. YOU CAN DONTATE TO US TO HELP US PAY FOR SERVER COSTS AND ADD-ONS! This way you show your support even more and help us make this site 10x better! Our Pateron is open on the homepage if you want to support us and we will add tiers and other things to it very soon. So if we can get one person that donates 5 dollars a month for a bit, we will be able to get more features and other things to make this site better for YOU! 
Thank you so much for reading <3

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 10/16/2022 06:31 PM.

UniCosmicCo...

18, female

Super Active

Re: Bringing groups back

from UniCosmicCometCorn on 10/16/2022 08:05 PM

I think, personally, b4 we bring groups back, we should get a few more ppl on the site What's the point of a feature if only a smol amount of ppl r using it? It'd be nice 2 have them back, but I don't want 2 make Zeke pay 4 something we'll barely use '^^

10847608_98602.gif

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Re: Bringing groups back

from zeke on 10/18/2022 02:40 PM

We have like 300+ members, i think we're good on users LMAO

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator)