Statement on Gender Option on Profile

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

zeke
Admin

18, male

Legend

Beta Tester

Verified

Statement on Gender Option on Profile

from zeke on 06/16/2021 03:27 PM

Hey everyone, so this might be a meaningless statement but I wanted to say this avoid any confusion. On the gender prefernce on the edit profile section there are currently two options: Male and Female. But you may be asking "what about non-binary? where is the non binary option?" Well unfortunately in order to change the main profile options I have to upgrade my subscription but the thing is I dont really have money at the moment, yes i know it will make a lot of people on uncomfortable and I understand that,  but since I cannot change the main options at the moment there is not a lot I can do. I can edit the about me section but I cannot edit the main section. Again I am really sorry but once I have enough money I will immediately upgrade so I can be able to fix it. To combat this I have added pronoun options in the about section, there are many different pronouns and you can change them at anytime. I am really sorry for this, all nonbinary people are vaild and I am really sorry for the inconvinence. Have a good day everyone 

-zeke
(NuclearBoom Creator) 

Reply Edited on 06/16/2021 03:27 PM.

murdoc

12, female

Active User

Re: Statement on Gender Option on Profile

from murdoc on 09/13/2022 05:22 AM

ok ok from me thats totes ok ! ! ★ dont pressure urself take care  

mizuki

16, female

Active User

from mizuki on 10/12/2022 03:55 PM

why dont we just make the only gender option non binary  /j

bunniebioha...

17, male

Super Active

from bunniebiohazard on 02/05/2023 10:57 PM

of all the dumb stuff i've seen websites charge extra for , that's pretty high up there lol. don't stress over it , if ppl get bitchy even after knowing it's a paid upgrade thats their problem n u don't have to take 'em too seriously
 IMG_7348.gif

IMG_0038.gif

« Back to forum